Stuck at accessing ESP32

Hey guys, mind helping me again?
After a vacation I decided to give it another try.
I deleted the whole docker image and started from scratch.
After the first flash with the error “turtle”, I ended up with “codeword owl” again.
I don’t know what to do or solve this error.
The troubleshoot isn’t really helping me… :see_no_evil:
Could you help me please?

PS.: The toniebox is checked in in the WiFi and the client certificates are in lower cases.

I just checked the log and it says:

INFO |handler_cloud.c:0041:handleCloudTime| >> respond with current time
INFO |mqtt.c:0685:mqtt_init_box| Skipping client ‘Toniebox’ (cn: ‘default’)
INFO |cloud_request.c:0157:web_request| Connecting to HTTP server prod.de.tbs.toys:443…
INFO |cloud_request.c:0207:web_request| trying IP: 18.156.186.144
INFO |cloud_request.c:0033:httpClientTlsInitCallbackBase| Initializing TLS…
INFO |cloud_request.c:0068:httpClientTlsInitCallbackBase| Initializing TLS done
ERROR|cloud_request.c:0217:web_request| Failed to connect to HTTP server! Error=Unknown certificate authority [537]

So I guess it’s Troubleshoot 1.2.3 but I don’t know how to solve this…

You are missing the client certificates or they are broken. Are you using the original CA or you are using the teddycloud CA from a previous flash? You need the original one for the client certificates.

Did you backup your server certificates or did you flash your box again?

I did flash the box again. Does that mean, I bricked it?? :flushed:

If you don’t have the previous backup saved somewhere, you at least lost the Boxine CA. But you are somewhat lucky, as it is the same on all boxes, so you can extract it from another box.

I got some backups, but I don’t know, if I made them of the original image or after patching… How do I find it out?

And if not, would someone be so nice and send me the needed files? :pray:

I tried patching and flashing the oldest Backup, but still “codeword owl” - so I guess, I messed up… :slightly_frowning_face:

Would really be nice, if someone could send me the needed files, because this is our first and only Toniebox. :sleepy:

I would ask for that in the telegram group.

A post was split to a new topic: ESP32 timeout error on webinterface