After flashing bootloader the box flashes fast green

I flashed the box (succecful?) with hackieboxng. Last massage in Powershell was “All commands done, bye.”
After restarting without programming cable (on the baterie box) the box lights short green then it shuts down.
When i connect the programming cable it flashed green with high frequency and i can´t connect (it always quits with waiting ack)
Any idea how i can find out what i can do next?

Please give some more details. Did you use a 3.3V UART? You just flashed the custom bootloader or you followed the guide as advised in the wiki.

Are you sure you connected everything like you did the first time?

Please describe the bliniking. See here.

Hello,

yes i used a 3,3V UART.
I used the description from here, but as i compared, it is the same (Private Tonie-Box (version 3200) with teddyCloud)
I don´t have connected the battery, the led flashes only if i connect it with the TC2050 connector.
When i connected the battery and put an Tonie on the box and switch one ear, the green LED lights up for approx 1s then it switches off.
Yes, i tried to make everything like the first time. I also checked that pin9 is on VCC

And there is no blinking code visible, the led blinks approx 10 times per second and doesn´t end until i plug off the cable

Then it looks like a hardware related problem, if you’re unable to boot the box into UART mode.
Did you check the UART Output?

Thanks, it was a cabling error, i had the same colours for PIN4 and PIN9

I had now access but this is/was not the problem.
When i plugged the batterybox the led flashes shortly green for 1s, then it switches off.
It seems that the loudspeaker cracks 2 times and then the green led lights up very briefly and dimly.
If i press and hold the big ear the led flashes 2 times per second. If i press and hold the small ear the led lights green as long as i pressed the ear.

This looks like the normal behavior of the custom bootloader.

Check if the box boots fine on ofw2.
Check if the ofw bootloader your flashed during the installation was flashed successfully by downloading it again and compare it to your backup.

This is the best forum i ever joined. Thanks a lot for this fast and competent help.
I mixed up the original bootloader (21kB) with the one from HackieboxNG (16kB). Now i write the original from the backup to /sys/pre-img.bin and now everthing is fine.
I think this happend because i made the procedure 2 times before i had the TC2050.

1 Like