Error uploading new content via Teddycloud "Not enough space in this block"

Hi everyone,

I’ve encountered an issue while attempting to upload 30 MP3 files via TeddyCloud. The error message I receive is “Not enough space in this block,” which I observe in the Docker Log. Strangely, when I upload only 5 files, everything works as expected.

Here’s a screenshot of the error message:

telegram-cloud-photo-size-2-5271763810140672355-x

The runtime of these MP3 files is less than 60 minutes . Does anyone have any ideas on how to resolve this issue ? Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Regards Florian

can you reproduce that error?

yes. just tried it again. is there a way how i can start a trace?

just tried it also on dev branch. Same error.

code part:
https://github.com/toniebox-reverse-engineering/teddycloud/blob/master/src/toniefile.c

/* when due to segment sizes we would end up with a 1 byte gap, make sure that the next run will have at least 64 byte.
   * reason why this could happen is that "adding one byte" would require one segment more and thus occupies two byte more.
   * if this would happen, just reduce the calculated free space such that there is room for another segment.
   */
  if (page_remain != reconstructed && frame_payload > OPUS_PACKET_MINSIZE)
  {
      frame_payload -= OPUS_PACKET_MINSIZE;
  }
  if (frame_payload < OPUS_PACKET_MINSIZE)
  {
      TRACE_ERROR("Not enough space in this block\r\n");
      return ERROR_FAILURE;
  }

I hate this part of the code :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes happened to me as well, same error

Is there already found a solution for this issue?

Got the same error today on actual develop and latest docker file, when i try to encode the mp3 files with teddycloud. Normally i’m using teddybench to encode my mp3s.

Mar 13 22:15:52 docker d137719e35ec[191]: ERROR|toniefile.c:0344:toniefile_encode| Not enough space in this block
Mar 13 22:15:52 docker d137719e35ec[191]: ERROR|toniefile.c:0344:toniefile_encode| Not enough space in this block

Thanx ToMyKnock

fixed for me with the newest TC release 0.4.1

1 Like