SD folder "revvox" unreadable after first boot

Hi there,

after attending the talk at 37c3 now the time has come for a cfw-Toniebox.
I think I got … somewhere … following the wiki. But now I’m stuck. According to the github installation guide, I should boot with the Hackiebox-ng bootloader once and then a file should appear to set up the wifi credentials.

However, everytime I do it this way, the revvox Folder becomes unreadable. It appears as unknown file in my filemanager. It seems to get somehow corrupted.

Forum search unfortunately did not help. Any suggestions?
Thanks!

It looks like your microSD has either a bad connection, a broken file system or your microSD is about to die. Or you maybe remove the card to early from your computer while you are coping the files?

You could try to create an image of your microSD, backup all files and then formatting it. If you are using an extension cable, try it without or, if you have another compatible microSD try this.

You may try to skip the hackiebox CFW installation, but I am pretty sure you’ll have other problems soon or later.

Problem seems to have solved itself. Had other trouble with wifi and reflashed the Box Flash. Instantly everything is working fine also the SD.

1 Like