Hardware needed for bootloader

Hello, can somebody give me an hint, how i can connect my toniebox to my laptop, please?
The teddycloud runs fine on my nas. But i´m new at this hardware piont.

Have a look into the wiki.

It depends which type of box you have.

Without this information we can not help you.

I have the version with the CC3200 chip

You need at least an UART (like this one: https://amzn.eu/d/6NM1mPW ) and then something to connect the pcb tag with the uart.

You can buy the fitting tag connector ( here are listed some: Debug port | Toniebox Hacking )

Or

Use thin wires like shown here: 0.35mm resistor wires as Tag Connect alternative - TC2050

okay, if i have the UART from Amazon and the calbe vom Aliexpress: How do i connect this correct with my PC? Do you have an picture for me please?

And after the connection: Do i need a special software to copy the flash files?

Follow the wiki. The steps are listed there.

Sorry, but i cant find how to connect this two Pats

same here. I looked at the PIN layout but still I am unsure what is the right way to connect it.
My USB-to-UART (I have a different one) works with the drivers. I can connect the Tag-connect cable. But bringing both together in the right way I am failing.
I must admit this is all new to me, but I dont want to destroy the box with the first try.
Thank you for any help!

You have to connect with other wires. Follow the wiki which socket needs to be comnected to the uart.

You cannot connect the shown end to the uart directly

You’ll have to use jumper wires to connect the UART adapter to your tag connect.