How to start the CFW?

Hi, I’m new here and try to set up cfw on my box.
I’m stuck on the step:

Reinsert the sd card and run the cfw once. Then shutdown the box again (put the box onto the front where the speaker/tonie logo is and press both ears for 10s). Then remove the sd card again and add your wifi credentials to the created “/revvox/hackiebox.config.json” config file.

I have installed the bootloader and copied everything to the sd card.
The structure of my SD card is

PM2.LOG
initsd.crc
CONTENT
–(the 00000000 and 00000001 folder with contend)
revvox
–audio
----(with this contend: github/toniebox-reverse-engineering/hackiebox_cfw/tree/master/audio)
–web
----hackiebox.html
----local-echo.js
–boot (with the content of Release HackieboxNG Bootloader Release v0.9.3c · toniebox-reverse-engineering/hackiebox_cfw_ng · GitHub)
----patch
----ngbootloader.bin
----ngCfg.json
----ng-cfw1.bin (from Release Nightly 20220515 - OFW battery ADC, headphone detection, stability · toniebox-reverse-engineering/hackiebox_cfw · GitHub)

I’ve tried to insert the SD card and power the box only with battery as well as with oly the power supply.
I’ve powered it without pressing an ear, with pressing the little ear, with pressing the big ear, with pressing the big ear and than the little one. After it I’ve put the box (each time) to the front and press both ears for 10sec, but there is no hackiebox.config.json after it.
Also I’ve tried it to put the box not to the front but to the top (triggers a restart with barrery or a reset with power supply).

If I press the little ear on startup or set the waitForBoot true, start the box with pressing the big and than the small ear than I also get the rainbow light. If I than put the box to the front and press both buttons for 10sec the light get of until I release the buttons and than the box starts normal (sound: “Hallo nicht erschrecken. Hier spricht…”).

I don’t know what I’m doing wrong.
Can anyone help me?

Please hold the big ear during boot, then press the small ear for a moment to switch through the slots. If you selected your slot cfw1, release the big ear.

You never started the cfw, so no json.

See Bootloader | Toniebox Hacking

Thank you! Now I was able to generate the json and connect to WiFi.